Bids and Tenders
Uganda Road Fund carries out its Procurement and Disposal activities in line with the rules and regulations of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003/2014.
In this context and in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, the roles and responsibilities of key players in the procurement cycle are clearly stipulated and thus owned. In the execution of the procurement activities, the Fund upholds its values of Prudence, Transparency Integrity and Value.
Bid notices are often advertised in daily newspapers and also posted on the website as well as our social media platforms.
- Invitation For Pre-Qualification Of Providers For Provision Of Services & Supplies For Fy 202223-202425.
- Procurement Advert of Consultant for URF ED Recruitment August 2020
- TORs for Recruitment Consultant for URF ED Position August 2020
- Abridged Version Disposal October 2020
- Procurement of car washing services under framework contract arrangements