PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NO. URF/SUPLS/18-19/00007
1. The Uganda Road Fund has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of 4 Double Cabin Pick Up Vehicles.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Four (4) Double Cabin Pick Up Vehicles.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures, contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8 from 0900 -1600hrs on working days.
5. Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of UGX 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Uganda Shillings). The method of payment will be by bank advice form that may be obtained from the Fund Management Department at Uganda Road Fund. Payment can be made at any commercial bank and the payment details presented to the Procurement and Disposal Unit before obtaining a copy of the bidding document.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8 at or before 1100hrs on 08th November, 2018. All bids must beaccompanied by a Bid Security which must be valid until 10th May 2019. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8 at 1130hrs on 08th November, 2018.
7. There shall not be a pre – bid meeting
8. Documents will be inspected, issued, and the bids delivered at; Uganda Road Fund, 5th Floor, TWED Towers, Plot 10, Kafu Road, Nakasero P.O. Box 7501, KAMPALA, Uganda.
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
a. Publish bid notice – 11th October 2018
b. Bid closing date – 08th November 2018
c. Evaluation process – 12th – 23rd November 2018
d.Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice – After CC award
e.Contract award and Signature – After Solicitor General’s Approval
Eng. Dr. Michael M. Odongo Executive Director.